Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday, March 30, 2017

KRISTINA

Good Morning, my name is Kristina Crabtree- minister of spiritual formation at Central United Methodist church. This weekend we will be taking a church-wide family retreat. Retreat is a not a word we hear much in our society. We all try to put so much in our lives that on down the road, we realize that we have lost touch with ourselves, our families, and most importantly our God.

Quality time with Family is so important, and I believe it is even more important in our time and day. I remember growing up that family was everything, and not only was my immediate family everything, my church family was just as important. If I wasn't with my immediate family, I was with my church family.


We value family life at Central, if you don't have a church family, we would love for you to come and be a part of our family. Let us remember today that spending quality time with families is truly foundational to who we are as followers of Jesus. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment