Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thursday, June 1, 2017

JONATHAN

Good morning! I’m Jonathan Crabtree, Pastor of Student Ministry at Central – A United Methodist Community in downtown Meridian.

My family and I will be moving soon to serve another church and community. While we will miss our family and friends here in Meridian, we look forward to serving another community. I have two more opportunities to share with you, so I’d like to tell you two more times what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ. First, it means to love Jesus, and I believe that Jesus loves all of humanity and inviting them to a relationship. Jesus is the creator of the universe; the one who breathed the stars into existence, created all the wonders of the earth, and who is with us all now.

Jesus invites us into relationship and offers forgiveness of our wrongdoings, and as a result, your life will be transformed for the better of the world. I invite you to Central to talk with others about what this means. Look forward to the next and final lesson, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment