Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday, August 10, 2017

GLENDA

Good Morning: Isaiah 41:10 has this message from God: “Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady and keep a firm grip on you.”

Isn't that amazing? We all have fears. We all worry and usually it's about the little things. Fear can also motivate to get moving, to get that job done. It's when Fear cripples us so we can't move forward that it becomes a problem.

Here, in Isaiah, God is telling us, that if we believe in Him, He's got us! So, armed with that knowledge, I want you to have a healthy attitude about fear. Let it spur you to action when needed and let it encourage you to pray and draw nearer to God when it starts to take over your life; and remember...He's got you! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment