Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SABRINA If you are waking this morning wondering or dreading what lies ahead for the day, here are two scriptures to help. Psalm 27:13 tells us “Yet I am confident, I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living,” and Psalm 23:6 reminds “Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.” With those words, know you can make it through today. Our schedules may be full, we may face difficult issues, and not even yet know what obstacles lie ahead, but we CAN know things will be all right. Why? Because we rest in assurance that God’s goodness is with us. He will comfort us in those difficult moments and strengthen us for what is ahead. No matter what today holds, God is indeed with you. Put your confidence in Him and take time to LOOK for His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment