Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

JOHN
 Good Morning! I’m John Branning, Lead Pastor of Central United Methodist Church. As we enter the Christmas Season many songs and decorations bring back memories. Some good and others that we would rather leave in the past. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” may be one of those songs that not everyone can relate too. What if it’s not the most wonderful time of the year for you? The good news that as a follower of Jesus, you follow the one that understands your sorrows. Many suffer from things they'll never get over, but our God comes from a place of experience and in the sorrow, can bring healing. Psalm 58:6 says, "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." I know that not everyone looks forward to this season of the year. Yet, I offer you the hope that comes from following Jesus. Open your heart and let the healing begin. I remind you that life is truly better connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment