Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

GLENDA Good Morning: Do you see God? But, you say, no-one sees God. Well, listen to my story. The man whispered, “God, speak to me,” and a meadowlark sang but the man did not hear. So, he yelled, “God, speak to me!” and thunder rolled across the sky; but the man did not listen. The man looked around and said, “God, let me see you,” and a star shined brightly but the man did not see. And the man shouted, “God, show me a miracle,” and a baby was born, but the man did not notice. So, in despair, he cried, “Touch me, God, and let me know you are here.” God reached down and touched the man, but the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on. Don’t be like this man. God is all around you. Take the time to see him, hear him, and feel his touch, and when you do, you will have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment