Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday, October 4, 2018

GLENDA Good Morning! I lost my son a few years ago. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. My heart was absolutely broken, and I felt more sadness than I knew was possible. It was a child who helped bring me back to life. My first day back to work after the funeral, one of my little 4-year-olds ran to me and said, “Where have you been? I missed you!” I told her my son had died and I was too sad to come to work. Without any hesitation, she smiled the sweetest smile at me and said, “I know! But it’s okay! You’ll see him again in Heaven.” Then she gave me a big hug and ran back to her friends. It reminded me that Jesus had promised, “Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” He kept His promise and sent a 4-year-old to fulfill that promise. I saw God in her face, heard him through her voice, and felt him through her hug. If God can use a 4-year-old, he can use you. Let someone see God in you today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment