Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

MATT FARMER Good Morning! I’m Matt Farmer, Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist Church in Meridian. I enjoy working with wood and trying to build things for my home and family. The only problem is that I’m not the best at doing those things. I often get in over my head by not planning things out properly before I begin a project. One time in particular, I started a project without having all the nails I needed. With my hammer in one hand, I combed through a bucket of nails looking for some that would fit my need. Once they were found, panic set in, because I had misplaced my hammer. I looked everywhere, except my right hand, which was still holding it tightly. Sometimes we do the same thing in life. We frantically search for answers to problems and look everywhere except to the answer – God. No matter what situations come our way, there is a God that knows the answer and will help us along the way. Don’t get so distracted by your problems that you forget to look to God for the answers. Look to Him and He will make your path straight

No comments:

Post a Comment