Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday, November 15, 2018

GLENDA Good Morning! In Psalms 19:14, David prays these words to God: “Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.” He was asking God to approve his words and thoughts as though they were offerings brought before the altar. When you think about it, God does hear all of our words and he knows what’s in our hearts; therefore, we do need to be careful of the words we say and the things we think. Anyone who knows me knows that this is certainly a verse I need to be praying constantly! Which means, I’m not perfect, and I don’t know anyone who is. The good news is God loved David with all His faults and still used him. He loves you and me the same way, and if we let him, he can do wonders for us and through us. So, let’s ask God to guide our words and thoughts and let’s go out and make today a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment