Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday, March 29, 2019

BENJI Good Morning, I’m Benji Riddle – Director of Youth Ministries at Central United Methodist. My family has a weekly movie night, and the time I spend like this with my family are the moments I treasure most. We all need family, and the beautiful thing is that not all his family is related to us. You see, we all need support structures in our lives, and our families are only a piece of a greater whole. Co-workers, friends, fellow members of our civic organizations and churches, all are important people to have alongside us in life, to love and support, encourage and edify, and also to lovingly speak truth into our lives when we need to hear it most. If you are looking for the welcome and support of a church family, I would like to invite you to join us at Central for one of our services this Sunday, at eight-thirty, nine forty-five and ten fifty-five, and see for yourself that in Christ, life really is better connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment