Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday, March 21, 2019

GLENDA Good Morning! My brother and I, only two years apart, spent our childhood pretty much outdoors. We loved the outdoors. Now my brother and I were very close; but, boy, could we fight! One day, we were walking in the tall grass, by the pond which ran through our property. All of a sudden, he pushed me very hard and I fell. He picked up a big stick and I thought he was going to hit me with it. Instead, he began beating the ground next to me. Thinking he had gone crazy, I scrambled away. What he was doing was protecting me by pushing me out of harm's way and killing a snake which could have bitten me. That's the way God is, he loves us enough to push us sometimes and we don't always know why. We just have to put ourselves in God's hands and trust him to push us in the right direction. Put your trust in God and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment