Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

BENJI Good Morning, I’m Benji Riddle – Director of Youth Ministries at Central United Methodist. A man who had been an atheist for many years before becoming a Christian attributed his conversion to a timid neighbor of his. When his neighbor found out about this, he went to him and wondered in amazement: “ How could I be the one that you say is the reason for you turning to Christ? I never spoke to you about Jesus, at least not the way I should have.” No, you didn’t. But you lived me to death! I could refute the arguments, statements, and logic of others, but I could not refute the way that you lived.” This neighbor, though exceptionally shy, had lived a life so dedicated to living in God’s will, that it transformed someone else's life. As the old saying goes, the only Bible that some people have ever read was the life of a Christian. What does your life say?

No comments:

Post a Comment