Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

MATT Good Morning, I’m Matt Farmer, Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist Church. Today is a special day for my family. Today, we celebrate my son’s 11th birthday. His entrance into our lives has been full of joy and surprises. He has kept us on our toes and is full of life and love for others. While he has learned a lot from us in his eleven years, I can honestly say that I’ve learned as much from him. Having a child has taught me so much about the love that God has for us. The love of a father is boundless and true. At times, a father’s love can and must be corrective, but ultimately having a son has shown me that God’s fatherly love accepts me just how I am. Like with my own son, God sees the best in me. Even when I don’t see the best in myself. Today, I hope that you will be encouraged in knowing that God sees you through the eyes of a Father. You are His creation and he is a Father that doesn’t make mistakes. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, and his love for you knows no limits. It is my hope that you know Him as Father. If not, I encourage you to learn more about him, because his love never fails and never gives up.

No comments:

Post a Comment