Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 10, 2010

Good Morning:  If someone asked me what my favorite food is, I'd have to say fudge--in any form.  Have you ever thought about other ways we "fudge" on things?  We fudge on our time.  We fudge a little on the truth.  We fudge a little on trust.  For instance:  "I got up a little late this morning, so I'll just skip church." OR "I just told a little white lie-surely that doesn't count!" OR "I know I need to trust God totally, but what if?"  You know, God never fudges.  He is always faithful to us!  We can count on him to be right on time to meet our needs.  We can rely on the truth of His word that never changes and we can trust Him totally for the big and little things of our lives.  That's our God!  So every time you eat a bite of fudge, let it remind you that God never fudges.  He loves us and is always there for us.  Psalm 34:8 says:  "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who trusts in him."  Now, go and eat some fudge and have a wonderful day!

Glenda Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment