Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunday School

March 4th
My very first remembrances of God’s love for me come through memories of my childhood Sunday School. I am quick to tell anyone, that in large part, I do what I do today because of the love and nurture I received as a young child at church. At Central, we are excited about our new rotation Sunday school program, Crosswalk, for elementary children. This program is based on the different learning intelligence of children. On any given Sunday, children may be learning about Bible concepts or stories in our cinema, cooking or science lab, drama or art room, or the computer lab. As they enter the children’s area of Central, they are met with storybook like murals depicting the many Bible stories that will remain with them for a lifetime. While it may be a beautiful, fun and enchanting place to be, our main goal is to equip children with an understanding of God and to love them through the first steps in their spiritual journey and growth in God’s love. If you would like more information on our program, you may visit our website at www.cumcmdn.org, or call the church office. Go today in the claiming that we are all, indeed, children of God!

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment