Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, July 15, 2011

GLENDA
 
Good Morning:

See this recipe book. It's the one I used almost every day when George and I first got married. I wanted to prepare good, nutritious meals for my new husband and I needed help. I had to have a plan. I needed to know what ingredients I needed and how to use them. I couldn't do it on my own. So, this recipe book came in pretty handy.

Did you know that God has a recipe for us to follow? God has expectations of us and in order to know what those expectations are, we must go to God's recipe book. Here it is. The Bible. Did you know that statistics show that most every home has a Bible. I'll bet you do. But, does it sit on the table somewhere gathering dust or do you pick it up and read it? If you want to know the recipe for a good, loving, Christian life, go to God's Recipe book--the Bible. It's got all the ingredients you need for a successful and prosperous life. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment