Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday, July 18, 2011

SABRINA

I so remember when I was young, in love with my high school sweetheart, thinking life surely did not get any better....I married him, began a family, and once again thought....this has got to be the top of the mountain! 

Well...now there are six children (three by birth...3 by their marriages) six grandchildren....and once again...I can't imagine life any better...but then I am reminded...that as Christians we are promised an eternity with God...THAT is the pinnacle. 

Have there been hard times, dark days? Sure there have.  Psalm 16:11 reminds each of us...”You shall show me the way of life, granting the joy of your presence and the pleasure of living with you forever.”

Each of our lives is a uniquely personal passage...a journey through time.  Wherever your step of the journey is today, whether it be the mountain or the valley...,we are promised that God goes with us...celebrating our joys...walking with us through the valleys. Go today thanking God for your journey...and find joy in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment