Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012

JIM CAIN



GOOD MORNING!



I will not eat biscuits drowning in gravy, sprinkled with salt and pepper and wash it all down with a carbonated caffeine and sugar infused “energy drink.”



I will understand when someone tells me “yes” and means “no” and vice versa. I will not sprawl out on the couch and watch contrived police shows featuring aging rap stars, meaningless athletic contests, or blithering talking heads.



I will not demean those who hold different political opinions other than mine no matter how uninformed they may be on certain matters.



I will safely increase my heart rate for a specified period of time while perspiring in a controlled environment.



I will reflect upon my blessings and good fortune

I will start all of this …tomorrow.



How many times have you promised yourself one or all of these things?

The one thing God does not promise us in His Holy Word is tomorrow. Take the bull by the horns today and begin to make positive changes in your life while you still can.



You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment