Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SABRINA

 Hebrews 11:1 “Faith is being sure of what we hoped for and certain of what we do not see.”

 This has recently been a key verse for our children in  rotation Sunday School, and as I have personally had the opportunity to dwell on it , I am reminded that it is put in front of us daily...as I await the birth of my seventh grandchild...as five months ago I was in the room with my daddy as he took his last earthly breath...in the faces of those around me at Wal-Mart, church, in the doctor's office...God's mercy, grace, unending love...the miracle of life...the miracle of eternity.



Can you see the air that you breathe...the wind that blows?  No, but we are SURE it is there.  Can you SEE the love of God?  Most CERTAINLY...it is right in front of each of us...We only have to open our eyes and hearts to it...to claim it as our own.  What a wonderful, blessed peace we can have, knowing that our hopes, dreams, heartaches and hurts lay at the feet of the one who created us and with whom we can spend eternity.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment