Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012

GLENDA



Good Morning:

I was raised on a farm. One day, when I was around 13 years old, my friend and I were outside playing. She saw a monkey sitting on the fence on the other side of the pig yard. Without thinking, she opened the gate and ran through to the other side with me following to find a cat sitting on the fence instead. Not only did she not see a monkey, but by running through the gate, the pigs all got out. We spent the rest of the afternoon chasing after and catching squealing dirty pigs to get them back in the pen. And, what's my point in this story? The point is, we often get ourselves in trouble, because we don't know the facts.  We do not stop and think, and we follow the lead of someone who does not know what they are doing. God always knows what he is doing. Let's follow Him. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment