Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday, March 8, 2013

JIM CAIN



Good Morning!



“Let me hear Your loving kindness in the morning; For I trust in You;
Teach me the way in which I should walk;
For to You I lift up my soul.” Psalm 143:8



For many of us, every morning is a battle. Between the time the alarm clock rings and our feet hit the floor, our thoughts can spiral downward.

Today's to-do list combined with the leftover fatigue and frustration from the day before, conspire to overwhelm us and beat us down before

we ever get out the door. In a few very short minutes, our attitude can shift from hopeful to hopeless.



Though the morning battle is real for many of us, it isn't unwinnable. The way for us to defeat the morning blahs, is to invite Jesus into our

internal conversation as soon as we wake up. We must block everything else out of our minds and lie still in His presence. Utter some words

of gratitude and prayer. Feel the Lord's presence enveloping us. Let Him shape our internal environment before we get up to face your external

world. Make Him the Priority of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment