Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GLENDA



Good Morning: It's March and spring is in the air. You know we record these reflections ahead of schedule so I really don't know what the day

is like. If the trees and flowers aren't blooming, yet, they soon will be. If the weather isn't exactly just right, it soon will be. For God made all

the seasons, and they come and go no matter what we do just as God plans for them. The seasons remind me that God is in control; that God

has a plan; that God is greater than we are; and most of all, it reminds me that we can depend on God. To be truthful, I love all the seasons for

different reasons, but spring is special, because we see such beauty at this time of year: the flowers, the warm sun, the green full trees, the

warm rain and even afternoon storms sometimes. It reminds me of a song I learned as a child: Oh, who can make the flowers, I'm sure I can't,

can you? Oh, who can make the flowers, no-one but God, that's true! Look around you and remember that all the beauty you see, is a gift to

you and me right from God's own hands.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment