Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

JOHN

Good Morning! I'm John Branning the Lead Pastor of Central United Methodist Church. Do you consider yourself a blessed person? When, I mention that to most people our minds drift most often to our financial situation. We seem to equate blessing with wealth. I will not argue that all the wealth that we have in our life is from God and some people do have more than others. However, we seem to be forgetting the little things in life that are such a blessing to us.

When we awaken to a new day that is a blessing!  When we are able to enjoy a cup of coffee with someone that we love, surely that too is a blessing. I personally love to hear the laughter that comes from my children and when one of them says Dad I sure do love you.

Life is full of blessings, and I hope that you can count them one by one. I invite you to visit us at Central and celebrate your blessings with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment