Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday, July 18, 2014

SABRINA

I recently heard a statement that I love!
God doesn’t call us because we are qualified, he calls us because we are willing! Think about it - What made Noah qualified to build the ark? Moses to lead the people of Israel, David to rule? Look at the Disciples - fishermen, tax collectors. What they DID have in common was the willingness to follow the call of Jesus.

We often use our lack of qualifications as an excuse to not do something - whether within or outside of the church. And what does this get us? Out of a project we don’t feel we have time or qualifications to do? Many times the result is the missing of a blessing we would have received had we stepped out on faith! I encourage you today to evaluate where you are. Don’t use qualifications as an excuse - use willingness as a REASON, remembering Philippians 4:13 - “I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment