Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

SABRINA

I was recently on 14th Street in Meridian waiting to make a left turn with no break in oncoming traffic.  Suddenly a woman in the oncoming lane stopped, put HER left turn blinker on, motioned for me to turn. As I looked in my rearview mirror, I saw she continued on straight.  She had stopped traffic just so I could turn.

A few days later I had the same opportunity.  I stopped traffic so someone could make a left turn.  When I pulled forward the person behind me laid down on their car horn, obviously not touched by my good Samaritan act!

I share this story as a reminder of how we are given moments that we see Jesus in others and in return a reminder to let others see Jesus in us!

If you do not have a church home, I invite you to join us at Central.  While not perfect, we do travel along the streets of life with each other, helping one another both in the left turns of life, and in times of joy, trying to be Jesus to each other!  For more information about Central, I invite you to join us this Sunday for worship at 8:30, 9:45, or 10:55! For more information visit our website at www.cumcmdn.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment