Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2, 2014

GLENDA

Good Morning:

I look in the mirror and I see …..WRINKLES! Where did they come from? I don't want them! It makes me sad, but then I remember, they don't matter to God!! Ask Abraham and Sarah who in their wrinkled up years gave birth to a beautiful son! Or ask Moses...the man who at 80 years old, became a leader of God's people. How about the elderly prophetess Anna who waited in the Temple to bless the promised Messiah.

Wrinkles don't matter when you are happily doing the Will of God. We serve an ageless God..and if he can use Abraham, Sarah, Moses, and Anna, He can use me....and you...righteous wrinkles and all. And if you don't have those wrinkles, yet, don't despair, for your day is coming!

Enjoy the blessings and love of the Lord....be a proud member of the “wrinkled righteous! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment