Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

JOHN

Good Morning! I’m John Branning the Lead Pastor of Central United

Methodist Church. I read on line just this past week that a recent survey of

America’s religious landscape was shifting toward more secularization than

Christianity. Scholars on both sides of the issue pressed why they believed

this was occurring; and like them, I want to share with you my thoughts.

I believe that we are not really getting the message out. We have been drug

into political fights that try to get those of us who are followers of Jesus to

tell the world what we are against.

If you remember, they did Jesus the same way trying to trap him also. It’s

time that we tell others what we are for and what we believe that following

Jesus brings to our lives. As the Lead Pastor of Central, we are for

relationships that are transformational. You were created by God to be in

relationship with Jesus and with other people. We desire that for you because

God desires that. Your will become more alive the more that you connect. I

invite you to visit us at Central and learn what a follower of Jesus is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment