Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

DENNIS

Good Morning. I am

Dennis Gossett with

Central United

Methodist Church.

Have you ever felt

like you were not

accepted? I

remember as child

that I felt like I was

never really accepted

because I wasn’t that

good at sports like

most kids. I was

uncoordinated, slow,

and a bit over weight.

When we get older

we still can have

these types of

feelings. You may be

in a situation where

you do not feel

accepted. And, this

could be somehow

bleeding over into

your relationship with
Page 1 of 24
Page 2 of 24

God. You feel that He

does not accept you

because you have

not experienced

some emotional high

or charismatic feeling.

The enemy wants

you to believe God

does not want you.

Well, friend, that is a

lie. God says that “my

grace is sufficient.” All

you have to do is

trust Him, because

He has given you the

ability to know Him.

And, He has lovingly

and unconditionally

accepted you when

you committed

yourself to Him.

So, every time the

devil tries to convince

you otherwise, point

to the moment you

gave yourself to God

and let that alone be

your witness. Here, at

Central we

encourage each other

No comments:

Post a Comment