Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday, September 11, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning: Have you ever heard this prayer? “Dear God, So far today,

I've done all right. I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my temper, haven't been

greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or over-indulgent. I'm really glad about that.

But in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm

probably going to need a lot more help!”

That could be all of us. We do need help each day to do what is right. To say

what is right. To live the kind of life that God wants us to live, and we can't

do it alone. So, as part of our morning prayer, let's ask God to lead us.

In Psalms 32:8, God says: “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you

should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” God is there for you. Have

a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment