Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday, October 30, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning! “When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.” That's the bible verse this month for the children at Central's Children's Center. I picked that verse, because Halloween falls in October. Kids wear costumes, and, even though, most of the children's costumes are not scary as we adults see them, anything that changes a person's looks can be scary for many children.

During this month, we have tried to make our children aware that most of what is going on is “pretend”...it's not real. But the message in our Bible verse, tells us that we have real fears, children and adults alike. It tells us that we don't need to be afraid, because we always have God to go to for protection.

So, when things go “bump in the night” and you feel afraid, remember that verse: “When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.” He's there. He hears you. He loves you. He will protect you! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment