Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015

KRISTINA

Good Morning! My name is Kristina Crabtree, Pastor of Mission and

Evangelism at Central United Methodist Church. Have you ever woke up one

morning and just felt like you inner emotions are taking over your every

action? Emotions are a strong and beautiful gift that God has given us.

Emotions are not the enemy, but sometimes, they feel as though they are.

Have you ever stated words similar to the Psalmist in Chapter 43:5, “Why am

I cast down, O my soul, and why am I in turmoil within me?” Some days are

filled with these questions’ but hold on to the truth in the rest of that verse.

It says, “Hope in God.” You might be thinking to yourself, how do I hope in

God? Well my friend, we look to verse 3 of Ps. 43. We ask God to send his

light and truth. What is light and truth? Jesus being the light of God and the

Holy Spirit being the Spirit of truth.

Jesus and the spirit are the only ones to lead and guide you in your daily life.

I encourage you to pray Ps. 43:3. Let the triune God in his love and gentleness

guide you wherever you are in life. God is with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment