Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday, October 8, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning!  How many of you stay away from church because of the people you find there? You might say, I'm not going to church, because it's full of hypocrites. Or I'm not going to church because Mrs. So and So is a gossip. I'm not going to church, because someone hurt my feelings.

There are all kinds of reasons to find fault with the people you meet there. However, did you ever stop and think that if you were perfect, you wouldn't need church? I don't know any perfect people. Do you?

That's the reason we all need to go to church. You don't go to church to find perfect people. You go to church to find the perfect God, and what I find there are people just like me who are sinners trying to be more like Him. See you in church?????

No comments:

Post a Comment