Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

GLENDA

Good Morning: A new year is coming! Can you believe it? How are you going to start and end this new year? Have you thought about it? I don't make New Year resolutions.... I know a lot of people do. It's so easy to make them, break them, and just go on with life...so I just don't do it. However, the Bible tells us that Jesus makes all things new.

As a Christian, I believe that. As a Christian, I am still a sinner. Being a Christian doesn't make one perfect. The closest thing to a New Year's Resolution for me will be to remember my Baptism. Remember what I know about Jesus. Remember what I know about God's Word. Remember that God wants the best for me, and Remember to just put my trust in Him. Sometimes we forget, don't we? Let's all just try to be what God wants us to be in 2016. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment