Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

GLENDA

Good Morning: One of the most memorable things I've ever done was give the breath of life to an elderly man who had a heart attack. This is how God looks after us. We were at our drive-through pick-up line for the Children's Center. A car rolled by, the driver's head was down. The car rolled in front of the first car in line, hit the curb and stopped. We were lucky. No child was hit. No parent's car was hit, but the poor man was not breathing and there was no heartbeat.

Quickly, we got him out of the car and onto the pavement. I began mouth to mouth CPR and my friend, Teresa, jumped down by my side and began the heart palpitations. We got him breathing and kept him alive until the EMT unit arrived. I got a little glimpse of what God did for us. He molded us out of clay and then breathed life into us. What a magnificent feeling! What a magnificent God! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment