Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday, April 28, 2017

JONATHAN

Hi, I’m Jonathan Crabtree, Pastor of Student Ministry at Central – a United Methodist Community in downtown Meridian. Waiting is difficult. I’ll admit it. My wife and I are expecting our second child any time now in the next few days. We’re so excited, and we’re ready to see him or her! However, we have to wait. In this case, waiting is super important because so much development needs to take place so the child is prepared to enter the world.

What are you waiting on? Maybe a friendship to be mended or a wound to heal. Maybe you’re waiting on someone to call you or reach out to you. Whatever you’re waiting on, I invite you to hear what Psalm 40:1 says, “I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.”

Whatever you’re waiting on I invite you to pray to God for strength. God will hear your cries. While you wait, why don’t you come join us at Central on Sunday mornings at 8:30, 9:45, or 10:55, and we’ll wait together.

No comments:

Post a Comment