Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday, April 20, 2017

KRISTINA

Good Morning, my name is Kristina Crabtree- minister of spiritual formation at Central United Methodist church.
Have you ever been in a season of waiting? Waiting for God to move, waiting for the right person, waiting for a family?

Waiting is so hard. With waiting comes obstacles. One of those obstacles is fear. Interestingly though, God speaks a lot to fear. Isa. 41:13 says, “so do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

A few verses later it talks about God taking hold of our right, and he tells us again to not be afraid. You see if someone takes your right hand, they take it with their right hand, which means that they are facing you. God not only upholds us in our seasons of waiting, but he also sees us face-to-face in the midst of our wait.

Can you imagine God looking at you and you both are walking hand and hand through a season of waiting? God is with you today, hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment