Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

KRISTINA

Good Morning, my name is Kristina Crabtree- minister of spiritual formation at Central United Methodist church.
Today is Wednesday of Holy Week. This week we have been journeying through scripture, with Jesus, to the cross. I could not help but think about the journey to the cross and how Jesus' love for each and every one of us, even today, was evident in every action, conversation, or lesson he encountered.

He mostly interacted with his twelve disciples, and during this week leading up to cross, he would come across one of his very own beloved disciple and his betrayal. I can't help but think about how Jesus knew one of his very own, whom he loved, would betray him. Most of all I can’t help to think about how Judas' betrayal was and is all of our betrayals toward him, and yet, he still loved Judas and still love us.


That is what always amazes me about God, his love overcomes any hatred toward him or any other person. How great is his love! I hope you know his love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment