Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday, May 19, 2017

TIM

Good morning and Happy Friday to everyone! I’m Tim Wise Sanctuary Choir Director at Central.

I am sure that you are feeling a sense of relief as this week closes. For those of you that may need an extra boost of confidence, I want to share part of Psalm 40 with you:

“I put all my hope in the Lord. He leaned down to me; he listened to my cry for help. He lifted me out of the pit…and set my feet on solid ground. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise for our God. Those who put their trust in the Lord are truly happy!”

True happiness in your life isn’t found in work or pleasure. It isn’t found in material possessions or even people. It isn’t found in money or food or clothes. True happiness comes when you put your trust in God. At Central, we want to help you learn how to trust in Him, so won’t you come join us? We can trust God together and we can be truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment