Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

BOB

Good Morning. This is Bob Peden of Central a United Methodist Community.

I believe music has
the power to change
lives. I believe God
has a sense of
humor. I believe if a
homeless person
asks you for five
dollars, you should
help them out ten
dollars’ worth. I
believe too much
television is bad for
our children. I believe
we have an obligation
to leave the world
better than we found
it. I believe God talks
to us every day, if we
listen. I believe we
are all blood brothers.


I believe we make life
harder than it is
supposed to be. I
believe sometimes it
is hard to believe in anything.

Can you believe there is a church that believes these things? We may not all believe exactly
the same thing, but
the people of Central
United Methodist
Church do believe in
God, and we believe
in each other.

If you are searching for something to believe in, our hearts, our minds, and our doors are open. We are the people of Central    a
United Methodist
Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment