Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday, September 20, 2018

SABRINA This is the time of year that both of my parents passed away. As the leaves change their colors and begin to fall, I am reminded, that we too have seasons of life but for a time on this earth. I don’t say this to be sad or gloomy. It is with the sweet remembrance this time brings, that I also realize, I am, in part, who I am today because of the legacy my parents left to me. Legacies that were passed to them. Legacy is the wisdom, convictions, experiences, and values that have been handed down to us from generations before us. It helps to shape us, providing wisdom and direction for the next generation. Legacy is powerful. It is a gift we are compelled to open, but after opening it, we are faced with challenges and choices. Will we accept it, share it, toss it, or rebel against it? How has your faith been impacted by the legacies of those before and how will you impact the faith of those to come? If you do not have a church home, join us at Central, where we share our faith, our struggles, our convictions, and yes, our legacies - All of this because, we believe Proverbs 27:17 As Iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Join us as we come together, building each other up, deepening our faith, and writing our legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment