Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

GLENDA Good Morning: When my granddaughter was small, I took her to the mall with me. As we came around the building, there hanging low in the sky was the most beautiful full bright red sun that I had ever seen. When my granddaughter saw it, she said, “Who did that?” I simply said, “God.” She responded, “It’s beautiful!” Even a small child can see the beauty in God’s creations. It’s summer, evidence of God’s existence is all around us. How could anyone enjoy the summer and not believe in God? He’s there—in the bright warmth of the sunshine, the beautiful flowers and blossoming trees just waiting for fall, in the blue of the sky and the white of the clouds, even in the patter of rain. He’s in the smiles of our children, the wisdom of our parents, and the joy of our friendships. All that is good comes from God. Today as you go through your busy day, take time to see God and tell him “thank you” for all the wonders of His creation. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment