Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday, May 24, 2019

BENJI Well, you have made it to the weekend, and for many this weekend is a long one! You have persevered and diligently walked on through this week. Now you have before you the chance to rest, and it's up to you to do so! Scripture talks several times about taking time to rest, to get away from all the busyness of life and have a Sabbath. And the place where we will find true peace and rest is at the feet of Jesus our Lord. Let these words of Jesus resonate with you: “Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take up my yoke and learn from me, because I am lowly and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” This Sunday, take a well-earned rest, in body and soul, wake and go to church and rest in the arms of the One who made you.

No comments:

Post a Comment