Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday, May 31, 2019

BENJI You have probably heard the clichés about endings - “All good things must come to an end.” “When it's over, it's over” and they have the connotation that endings can’t be good things. Today is an ending, for you and for me. It is the last day in May. But if I have learned anything from my love of reading is that when one chapter ends, another begins! Tomorrow is a new day, new month, my wife and my anniversary, and it’s the start of summer…it is so many things. Tonight, the sun will set on this day and rise to another bright, beautiful one, crafted by God for us to use for His glory. So, when life has you against the wall, saying “You’re done, son” look for that God-given open door to your new tomorrow. Breath the free air and lean fully on the Will of the Almighty. So, may you never have another “Last Day”, only The Day Before a New Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment