Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday, July 9,, 2019

GLENDA Good Morning. Well, this is my last reflection for this go round. I have tried and tried to come up with something cute and witty to say today, but I am having trouble. My brain has quit on me. I even looked on the internet to find something to say. Found plenty of ideas, but nothing fit. I looked through devotional booklets. Plenty there, too, but nothing jumped out at me. I have just drawn a complete blank. Have you ever had one of those days? Well, for the answer, I turned to the Bible. The same word kept jumping out at me....Joy! The word joy in one way or another is mentioned 244 times. That tells me that our happiness is important to God. So, maybe, that's what he wants me to tell you today. Smile! Be happy! Make those around you joyful. And when you can't find the answer to your problems, do what I did...turn to the Bible. God is there. Have a joyful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment