Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday, July23, 2019

TIM Good morning, I’m Tim Wise, Senior Adult Minister and Sanctuary Choir Director at Central. As a young child all the way through my current adulthood, I remember my annual eye exam at the optometrist. As a young boy, I began losing quality vision and eventually transitioned into glasses. These glasses made great improvements in my ability to see, and to this day, I am thankful for my glasses. Proverbs 7:2-3 says, “Obey my commands and live! Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes. Tie them on your fingers as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.” Just like we must take care of our eyes, we must guard our instructions found in scripture. We must take it to heart and apply what it says to our lives. When we guard and utilize scripture, it clears our faith vision and allows us to see, interpret, and understand what God says to us. So, remember to check your faith vision! Take care of your spiritual eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment