Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

BOB RAMBO

Hi!  I’m Bob Rambo, Lead Pastor at Central United Methodist Church.

Earlier this year, I asked members of our congregation: If you could ask God one question, what would it be?  I received several hundred responses.  I’ve gone through them, and beginning on August 21st I’ll share some of those questions in a new sermon series entitled “ONE QUESTION”.  

Each Sunday for six weeks, we’ll look at one of these questions, questions that cover a variety of issues – from What does it mean to be a Christian? to Why is there evil in the world? to What can I do for God? 

If you don’t have a place where you worship regularly, then I invite you to join us for the “ONE QUESTION” series, which begins August 21st.  Join us at Central – where everyone is welcome.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment