Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

GLENDA

Good Morning: Well, most of us teachers and school children are back in our old yearly routine again.--back to the classroom. I can truly say, I look forward to this time every year. I love my summer vacation--but I also look forward to another great year with another great group of children. For those of you who don’t work with children, I’m sorry, for you don’t know what you are missing! One of the greatest gifts God has given us are children. We are blessed when we have children of our own; we are blessed when we have children in our care; we are blessed when we know any child; and all adults are asked to be responsible for them. God lovingly placed them in our care and the least we can do is our best to bring them up in a Godly manner. So, as a parent, send them to school each morning with a prayer asking God to keep them safe, to give them a learning spirit, and to let them find joy in their day. And all you other adults, pray for the children in our community. That’s the best gift you can give any child. Have a wonderful prayer filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment