Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Tomorrow is the first day of spring.  I love this time of year.  Not too hot.  Not too cold.  I feel like

Goldilocks…it's just right!  And, I believe, it's just like God meant it to be.  But, I'll let you in on a little

secret.  I feel just the same way on a cold, winter day; a hot, steamy day; a cool, crisp day; or a gloomy rainy

day.  One of my favorite bible verses says: “This is the day the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in

it.”  That verse explains very well my feelings.  Because God made it, it is perfect.  It is amazing to me how

God thought of everything like He did.  How boring this world would be if every day were the same.  So

today, no matter what the weather, REJOICE!  Because, this is the day the Lord has made!  Have a

wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment