Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012

JIM WALL

Good Morning!

Now is a great time to be alive.  Discoveries that have taken place within our lifetime are both wonderful and terrifying.  The possibilities of what man can yet do seem unlimited.  But the value of any new discoveries or inventions will depend upon how they are used - for destructive or constructive purposes, to hurt or to heal, to hinder or to help.

Everyday billions of words and thoughts make their way into the world through all sorts of devices.  I have been told that sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you.  I believe that sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can break your heart.

Be very careful, it's not just our mouth that can be a tool of destruction and heartache.  If you ask me, I believe we are our brother's keeper.  I hope you think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment