Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SABRINA



With our 7th grandchild now here, I can easily tell each why they are my favorite.  I never understood how that could be until I became a mother, and now a grandmother.  HOW could I possibly love another child as much as I loved this one?  It is one of the wonderful mysteries of life that God imparted into our human form.



In the same token, on a MUCH grander scale, God does that for each of us.  HOW could God love the drug addict, murderer, money launderer as much as he loves the missionary who gave up countless comforts of life to go across the world to live in poverty? Because they, too, are His child.



Each of us have the distinction of being a child of God.  Whatever mistakes we have made or not made in our past, not one of us is more important in God’s eyes.  Our God is a God of the present and we are loved equally.

Acknowledging the gift of God’s grace is a wonderful way to begin this day! Have a blessed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment